If you’re frozen on this step,
you might be thinking...
- "I’m not sure where my money goes each month, but there never seems to be enough."
- "I’m afraid to spend money -- I second-guess every transaction and feel guilty about most purchases."
- "My spouse and I can’t seem to agree on how we should spend our money -- we argue about purchases a lot."
- "I’m a shopaholic and I can’t stop myself."
- "My spouse/partner takes care of the finances. I think we’re okay? I’m honestly not sure."
- "Opening mail is stressful."
EmberHouse goes above and beyond
to help you feel informed.
- Patiently guide you through the data-gathering process so you don’t feel overwhelmed. We will draw you a map of what documents you need and where to find them. We’ll even hire professionals to come over and help you if necessary.
- Hire professional organizers to help you create home filing systems that you can easily maintain -- keeping your important information at your fingertips.
- Tailor reports to your unique situation, goals, learning style and personality. If the information is easy to digest, it is easy to act on.
- Connect you to therapists who can help you understand and adjust your impulses, or provide couples’ counseling so you and spouse can discuss finances in a more healthy and productive way.
- EmberHouse shows you the big picture -- what you own, how much it is costing you, what you can expect in terms of returns in the current market or if the market turns. And, we do it all in plain English. No jargon. No sports analogies (unless you like sports analogies).